Work visas are a great option for foreign nationals looking to work and invest in the Philippines, or simply visit. We offer Work Visas, Invest Visas, and Stay Visas that are perfect for any situation.
Work Visas allow foreign nationals to work in the Philippines temporarily. They can be used for travel, business trips, or even long-term employment.
Here are some of the working visas offered in the Philippines:
- 9(g) Visa or Philippine Employment Visa
- Filing Work Visa without Entry Exemption Document (EED)
- 9(g) Visa Dependent
- 9(g) Visa Renewal
- SVEG Visa or Special Visa for Employment Generation
- PEZA 47(a)(2) Visa or Philippine Economic Zone Authority Special Non-Immigrant Visa
- Filing PEZA Visa without Entry Exemption Document (EED)
One or more of the following employment permits are also required along with the work visa:
- Work Permit in the Philippines
- Special Work Permit (SWP) – this should be obtained if the employment period is less than six months
- Alien Employment Permit (AEP) – this should be obtained if the employment period exceeds six months. An AEP is usually valid for one year unless the terms of employment require a longer period. An employment visa will not be issued without an AEP.
- AEP vs. 9g Visa
- AEP Cancellation
- AEP Publication
- AEP Exemption
- Provisional Word Permit (PWP) – this should be obtained pending the approval of the employment visa. This is valid for three months from the issue date.
- 9(g) Visa with PWP
- 9(g) Visa without PWP
Other applications that may be applicable to you: